We are a niche recruitment company that offers real VALUE to our clients.
MineCareer brings our field experience and knowledge of your business combined with quality recruitment experience to the table.
MineCareer recognises that the nature of recruitment businesses is changing. Due to recent downturns many of the ‘cowboys’ have left.
Other companies are now using backpackers, and junior HR personnel, as “consultants” to reduce costs. MineCareer has taken a different approach.
We have designed a structure and SOP to reduce our overheads. We don’t believe in window dressing.
We utilise the products of the digital revolution, key relationships with our affiliates and our industry knowledge.
We believe in providing key pre-qualified candidates for quality roles. We are not a discount operation but we can pass on our reduced costs to our clients.
Our key personnel have been engaged for many years in retained and contingent client and candidate solutions for clients.
- Mining/Metals all base metals & precious metals, iron ore & coal
- Environmental Management
- Port & Rail
- Nuclear, Coal, Gas, & Heavy Fuel Power Plants & Utilities
- Safety, Security and Training
Placements by our people include a wide range of mining and engineering roles. These include:-
- Country Managers
- General Managers
- Department Managers in Mining, Metallurgy, Geology, Engineering, Maintenance, HR, Administration, Safety, Environment , Security and Training
- Department Superintendents
- Key professionals in Mining, Metallurgy, Geology , Engineering including DCS (SCADA-HMI) experts
- Key expat Supervisor /Trainers in the trades; including Electrical, Instrumentation, Fixed Plant Fitting, Boilermaker and Mobile Plant Diesel Fitting
Successful recruitment projects have been under taken in Australia and many other countries.
- Australia, PNG, New Caledonia, Bolivia
- Indonesia, Thailand, Ghana, Cote d'Ivoire
- Mali, Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Tanzania
- DR Congo, Eritrea, Egypt, Guinea, Zambia
BUT – watch this space. We have some exciting developments in the pipeline.
- Permanent placements
- The Management of site-wide recruitment programs
- Process Plant Training strategies